Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

Of Scientology and Going Clear

Going Clear is the documentary about Scientology adapted from the book of the same name by journalist Lawrence Wright. The documentary is slated to run on HBO in the very near future; I'm sure you can find the air times on your own.

At this point in history, if you know anything about Scientology but you think it's not as bad as it has been painted, you are a good candidate to become a Scientologist. That's not a recommendation; oh my, no. I'm warning you that you're vulnerable.

I'm not going to watch the documentary or read Wright's book: I very much doubt I would learn anything new. If you know nothing about the organization, though, you should probably watch or read: forewarned is forearmed, and you definitely want to be forearmed against Scientology.

No comments:

Post a Comment