Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Some unsolicited advice to my readers

At the risk of grossly overestimating my audience by assuming it consists of more than myself, I would like to give my readers some unsolicited advice.

Enough with the Jay Maisel entry. The rest of the Web has beaten the topic to death (though I hope no one has tried to do the same to Maisel).

Instead, check out the News International phone-hacking stories. The first gives an overview, while the second follows up on recent developments. Conveniently enough, you don't even need to follow the links if you don't want to: just scroll down.

I labored a hell of a lot more on those entries than on anything else in this blog. (Well, almost anything else ... but I don't want to distract you.) Read them. Read the linked articles, too, if you have time. It's an avalanche of a story that threatens to overwhelm one of the biggest, most powerful media barons of our time.

No comments:

Post a Comment