Pages

Monday, September 26, 2011

Smile Train still sucks, 26 September 2011

Oh look: another solicitation from Smile Train. "Passing Stranger, make one gift and we'll never ask for another donation again."

I've had a sufficiently irksome afternoon that I think I'll start a new intermittent blog topic, akin to my currently on-hiatus check-in on Halliburton's fracking page. Every time Smile Train sends me a begging letter, I'll piss on it here.

Smile Train, fuck you and the horse you rode in on. You are a shitty "charity" whose overhead probably doesn't bear close inspection. After all, once anybody gets in your godforsaken sights, you never let go, in spite of written requests. And even though you're too cheap to provide postage-paid return envelopes (a smart move, as I otherwise would have sent you a number of postage-paid bricks by now), it has to cost a pretty penny to send out those obnoxiously personalized entreaties every four months or so.

Once again, don't send a penny to the unscrupulous assholes operating under the rubric "Smile Train". And again, to you, Smile Train, a hearty and well-deserved "fuck off".

1 comment:

  1. totally agreed, they should re-name it freak train

    what if someone invented diarrhea train - what would their ads be like?

    ReplyDelete